With the expansion of our engineering neighborhood, the necessity for extra deal with engineering productiveness is evident. We invited two consultants to debate this subject with us. We truly acquired up to now when one in every of our listeners identified one of many merchandise we’re utilizing for this and the way superior a subject that might be for our podcast.
The product he was referring to, is Backstage. Backstage is a platform for developer portals that’s used as an app retailer for instruments for software program engineers. This product was construct inside Spotify and in a while open-sourced by them.
We thought it was a good suggestion to get these instruments in a unified package deal
Questions we contact upon
- What does engineering productiveness imply?
- How is engineering productiveness measured?
- Why is engineering productiveness necessary?
- How can engineering productiveness be improved?
- What’s Backstage open supply?
- Who makes use of backstage io?
- Why Backstage io?
- What’s Spotify backstage?
- Roy Jacobs – Software program Engineer – Technical Platform. Already joined us once we explored Axle – the opinionated assist for our scrum groups utilizing Java
- Onno Ceelen – Product Supervisor – Technical Platform
Peter Paul van de Beek