In early April the newest model of our Retailer API was launched. Given the significance of the API for nearly 15.000 companions this was once more a serious step. Over time the retailer API turned the center and soul of our ecosystem. However this path wasn’t all the time that apparent. It took imaginative and prescient, decisiveness and perseverance to get this far. On this episode, we discover this journey.
The significance of the Retailer API
API’s are thought-about a serious a part of a severe platform. They permit development and stability. The 80/20 rule applies with regards to the utilization of the companions of their interplay with bol.com. 80 per cent of the sellers use the vendor dashboard, 20 per cent the Retailer API. However with regards to the variety of orders, it’s the opposite approach round. 80 per cent through the API and 20 per cent through the dashboard. And in case you think about that over 50% of the products being purchased at bol.com are items from our companions, it reveals the significance of this API.
What we mentioned in regards to the Retailer API (Software Programming Interface)
- What’s an API in easy phrases?
- Why is API used?
- How did we begin the API?
- What performance is within the API?
- What’s API and forms of API?
- What’s API to API integration?
- What’s API instance?
- How does the API work together within the Panorama?
- How will we steadiness “including new performance” vs. “upkeep”
- Why turned the Retailer API the center and soul of the ecosystem?
Peter Paul van de Beek