I’ve created a Flutter Utility. I’ve used Xcode Model 13.1.
I’ve created all of the certificates which are mandatory for the event and distribution. Beforehand I’ve uploaded round 5 builds for which I’ve invited the inner and exterior customers as Testers. These builds are working wonderful for the testing.
From construct no 6 I began going through this unusual subject “The requested app will not be out there or would not exist.”
I examined the construct earlier than it’s being uploaded within the TestFlight. It is working wonderful and likewise the app strikes to Able to Submit standing as properly.
From the sixth construct i simply upgraded my Flutter SDK model to three.0 and later downgraded this and tried the construct.
I attempted with a distinct construct by various the plist knowledge, however nothing works for us. I checked on my mac for the varied certificates for this utility and they’re all good and legitimate.
I do not perceive why for this utility I’ve this behaviour.
Step that i’ve executed:
- I constructed the app.
- I examined it on my iPhone.
- From Xcode, I made an archive and uploaded it to TestFlight.
- The archive has been obtained by Apple. It was then processed by Apple.
- And eventually, I obtained a notification that it was out there on TestFlight.
- Whereas downloading the app it reveals this error message.
- However the construct is there within the TestFlight.
Somebody would have any thought?