Unweighted graph is a kind of graph with no edge weight. In an unweighted graph, the perimeters symbolize the connection between two nodes. If there may be an edge between nodes u and v in an unweighted graph then u and v are adjoining to one another.
Purposes of Unweighted Graph:
- Unweighted graphs are used to symbolize information that aren’t associated by way of magnitude.
- Unweighted graphs are used to symbolize computation stream.
Actual-Time Purposes of Unweighted Graph:
- Unweighted graphs can be utilized to resolve puzzles.
- It may be used to symbolize a circuit diagram.
- It may be utilized in social media websites to seek out two customers are related or not.
Benefits of Unweighted Graph:
- Unweighted graphs can be utilized to implement tree information construction.
- Helps in optimum visualization of interrelated issues which aren’t associated by way of magnitude.
- The unweighted graphs should not have edge weight. Therefore, can’t be used for shortest path analysis or functions which require the gap between the nodes.