Samsung R & D Institute Bangalore visited our campus to rent FTE for 2022 and interns for 2023 for the position of Developer.
Eligibility: 7+ CGPA
Complete 4 rounds have been there- 1 on-line evaluation, 2 technical interviews, and 1 HR spherical.
Spherical-1: On-line Evaluation: It was performed on the cubes platform. We got 2 coding questions to unravel in 90 minutes.
I solved each the issues inside 25 min and checked for various check instances manually for greater than 15 minutes. There have been solely two check instances have been seen and the remaining are hidden. Even After submission, they didn’t present us whether or not all check instances move not. So, earlier than submission doesn’t overlook to verify for nook instances manually. One must move all check instances as little as time attainable.
Spherical-2: Technical Interview-1 (20 min): We needed to schedule the identical google to fulfill hyperlink for 90 days and shared the hyperlink with Samsung.
- Introduce your self.
- The information constructions you understand.
- Inform about PreOrder, InOrder, PostOrder traversal of a tree.
- How will you implement a queue utilizing an array (Round Queue Idea).
- Inform about BFS, DFS.
- Primary OOPs.
They didn’t ask me any coding questions on this spherical however different candidates have been drilled by the coding questions.
Spherical-3: Technical Interview-2 (40-45 min): The interviewer was pleasant and helped to suppose the suitable manner.
- I had an ML undertaking. He was occupied with that and requested me to clarify the undertaking intimately.
- How a CPP program runs.
- The way to accommodate essential reminiscence to run a film seamlessly.
- Demand Paging.
- How to decide on a course of from the prepared queue.
- Hold monitor of the three largest numbers from a stream of integers.
- Which knowledge construction would you employ within the database to retailer 100k+ knowledge.
- How do you retailer scholar knowledge in order that the time complexity of discovering a scholar is much less. (I advised you in regards to the HashTable technique, however computation time will enhance for big knowledge. Then I advised about Trie utilizing distinctive Roll No. He was happy with that. I defined learn how to implement trie and the way trie will work on this case.)
- Are you aware in regards to the graphs? BFS? DFS? How do they work?
- Clarify Dijkstra Algorithm.
- What’s Precedence Queue.
- The way to implement Min heap utilizing a precedence queue.
- Digital Operate.
- Actual life instance of information constructions you understand.
He requested 1-2 questions from OS, I by no means heard of these phrases, so I don’t keep in mind them,
Spherical-4: HR Spherical (15 min): The subsequent day HR spherical was scheduled.
- What are the tasks I’ve labored on until now.
- Why Samsung.
- How was the expertise of the earlier spherical of interviews.
- What are the applied sciences I’m occupied with.
- What are the enhancements you need to make on this.
- Whether or not you employ any Samsung merchandise or not.
- Do you need to relocate?
In the long run, I’ve requested some questions on work tradition and ongoing tech stacks in Samsung.
- Good with Primary CS topics, particularly OS, OOPs, DBMS.
- Undergo all of the earlier experiences until you’ll get new questions, it provides you with confidence.
- Suppose out Loud. Speak along with your interviewer, he’ll show you how to.
- Put together DSA logic effectively. I used to be a bit unfortunate however they requested for coding for a lot of college students.
Good Luck !!