We’ve an thrilling new alternative for a Flight Operations Survey & Inspection Supervisor to handle our drone survey and inspection operations. The profitable candidate may even handle and help our Proof-of-Idea initiatives throughout the area as we scale up international operations. Primarily based in Newbury, the function will contain worldwide journey.
We’ve constructed a big pipeline of drone operation alternatives throughout industries and geographies and are about to execute them. We don’t manufacture drones; we function them for the advantage of our prospects. We’re in search of somebody to assist execute these alternatives.
- Handle and develop our survey & inspection operations
- Conduct survey & inspection operations worldwide (information assortment, processing and creation of ultimate deliverables).
- Receive the mandatory licenses to legally function as a industrial drone pilot within the nations we function in
- Be educated to fly our fleet of drone techniques manually and be capable to carry out automated missions
- Be liable for the bottom dealing with, pre-flight, post-flight, and routine upkeep of the drone techniques, and arrange of the ground-based infrastructure on the touchdown website
- Take part as a pilot or observer to function industrial drones in computerized long-range past visible line of sight (BVLOS) survey and inspection initiatives
- Be an all-around group contributor. We’re a small group, and everybody contributes to every little thing in some unspecified time in the future
- Be required to journey internationally and needs to be comfy with travelling at quick time period discover to varied geographies for prolonged intervals
- Report back to our Head of Flight Operations
- Sturdy background in aerial survey & inspection (aerial surveillance expertise additionally fascinating)
- Expertise working each multirotor & fixed-wing survey/inspection plane
- Expertise working with RTK GPS & floor management factors
- Skilled in photogrammetry packages resembling Pix4D & Agisoft and survey processing packages resembling N4CE
- A security first mentality
- Staff management abilities
- Accountable and with very excessive requirements in security
- Wonderful communication abilities. Protected aviation operations are all about open communication and open and trustworthy reporting
- A extremely motivated, proactive, self-starter and group participant who likes a problem and has the ingenuity and resilience to search out the options to beat them
- Potential to downside resolve on the fly; somebody who can ask the questions that haven’t been requested and might discover the solutions too
- Be comfy navigating via ambiguity as it is a new business and nobody but has all of the solutions.
- Flexibility to journey for prolonged intervals (4-8 weeks at a time)
- A aggressive remuneration package deal
- Incredible studying setting
- A singular, thrilling, fast-paced working tradition the place we are able to genuinely make a change for good on the planet of drones
- The chance to form the way forward for Skyports survey & inspection operations