Virginia Lam Abrams, co-founder and SVP of presidency affairs and strategic development at Starry, returns to the podcast with an replace on the mounted wi-fi supplier’s Starry Join program which supplies low-cost broadband to inexpensive and public housing developments and the way federal subsidies are serving to some Starry clients get broadband without charge.
Listed here are just some issues lined on this podcast episode:
- Progress of Starry Join since its 2018 launch (1:31)
- Starry’s tackle the FCC’s current ruling on ISP competitors in condominium buildings (4:33)
- Variety of clients taking part in federal broadband subsidy packages (6:40)
- Competitors and charge regulation (11:29)
- Hurdles and classes realized with connecting low-income communities (13:19)
- Starry’s development plans and forthcoming IPO (16:05)
Associated tales and hyperlinks:
Nicole Ferraro, web site editor, Broadband World Information; senior editor, international broadband protection, Mild Studying. Host of “The Divide” on the Mild Studying Podcast.