The transport business has skilled probably the most disruptive yr in current historical past due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Conventional mass passenger transport flows have dwindled to a trickle, huge wants for first PPE and now vaccines have put immense stress on cargo distribution and one of many world’s busiest commerce routes now has a border and all of the attendant customs regulation that includes, plonked into it due to Brexit.
And to prime all of it off, who was prepared for a blocked Suez Canal?
Simply while you suppose it might probably’t get any worse one thing occurs to show there may be at all times room on the backside, however adversity may be a possibility for IoT to display its strengths.
Proceed studying the Editors Touch upon web page 4
Inside this concern:
- On the duvet: Advantech’s Alicja Strzemieczna tells George Malim how rail transport is accelerating into a brand new period of automation each for passengers and cargo
- The Annual IoT Connectivity Consumers’ Information: Our information to quickly scaling up profitable fleet telematics merchandise
- Clever Rail Report: George Malim reviews on how rail operators are turning from the challenges of the pandemic to adopting sensible rail applied sciences
- IoT-Enabled Transport: Why dependable and safe connectivity is the inspiration for the post-COVID world of transport
- IoT for Ports: Alicia Asin describes how IoT is benefiting port cities
- 5G Connectivity: How 5G is enabling the way forward for linked autos
- Business Information: Catch up fleet administration, transport, logistics and product information beginning on web page 6
REGISTER NOW TO READ
Please observe: This report can solely be learn by customers who’ve logged in.